Monday, November 28, 2016

Joy, Joy, Joy


I am fully in the Christmas mode, how about you? 🎄  It still doesn't feel like winter yet and that's just fine with me!  It does SOUND like winter though with the wind howling like crazy outside my window.  But I don't think that the temp in the 50's really calls for a winter "feel".    My card for today is focused on winter though.

Jen Carter Birch Tag Joy 3 wm

I just LOVE this Joy die from Frantic Stamper!  It's probably one of my all time favorite word dies!  For this card I started by building my tag.  I die cut the Tag Builder Set #1 Die out of striped pattern paper and then added some glittery hills in white & gold that I die cut with the Stitched Scene Builders Edgers dies.  I then added some more gold splattered foiled trees (you can see more about that process here) that were die cut with the beautiful Birch Tree Forest die. The top of the gold dotted tag was die cut using the Elementals #7 Coved Labels die.

Jen Carter Birch Tag Joy Closeup wm

Here's a closeup of some of the details on the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have an awesome day!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

How beautiful...I love the non-traditional colors.

Naki said...

*GASP* lovely, just lovely.....<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...