Tuesday, November 8, 2016

God is on the Throne

How can it be the 2nd week of November already?  WOW!  Time is flying this year!   Today is a BIG day in the life of the USA.  And today, no matter what, I choose to be grateful.  I'm thankful to be in this Country and I know no matter what is to come in our election, in our nation, in the world, that God's already got it.  He is on the throne.  Praise the Lord!  I rest in that.

Jen Carter Grateful Pumpkin Flower Front

With grateful being the key word for me today, I want to share this card.  I created the background by die cutting the Lil' Inker Designs Cover Up Die: Diamond Lace out of Rustic Cream cardstock and the layered gold glitter paper behind it.  I love the subtle shimmer it gives the card in real life.

Jen Carter Grateful Pumpkin Flower Closeup

To create this panel, I die cut two rectangles with the smallest Stitched Mats Rectangles die.  I then die cut the pumpkin, pumpkin stem & the grateful word using the Dual Stitched Pumpkin & Grateful Word Die Set.  I embossed the images on the pumpkin & heat embossed with a glittery gold embossing powder that I stamped with the Pumpkin & Flower Greetings Stamps.  I die cut the grateful word several times and then glued them together to create dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope your day is one full of beauty!  And if you are so inclined, I love this new song by Steven Curtis Chapman that reminds me that no matter what happens with the election that GOD IS ON THE THRONE!  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...