Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Bump & Swing Card Dies + Video


Frantic Stamper has released a new series of dies called Scalloped Square & Scalloped Circle Bump Card Dies & Flip/Swing Card dies.  I've put together some cards and a video to show a few ideas on how to use these dies.

Jen Carter Milk Can Swing Card Side

For this card I used the new Flip/Swing Card: Scalloped Circle die.  This die cuts the scalloped circle & scores the lines in the middle.  I used the same die to create the scalloped circle for layering my sentiment on (from the Motherly Love & All in the Family stamps).  I used the Milk Can die, cut out of shiny silver metallic cardstock and used a sanding block to rough it up a little.  I put flowers in the can  that I cut from the Sunflower die and the Wreath & Swag Components dies.


Jen Carter Milk Can Swing Card Inside

 I used the same die to create the scalloped circle for layering my sentiment (from the Motherly Love & All in the Family stamps).  The happy birthday sentiment is from the Celebration stamp set.  To see how to create the scalloped circle to layer, please check out my video below!


Hopefully that video will help answer some questions about how these dies work!  Of course there are lots of other ways you can use the dies too, but this will get you started!

Jen Carter Bump Square Gift Card outside

Here's another card I shared in the video.  This card uses the Bump Card: Scalloped Square die.  To decorate the front I also used the Little Barn die, Barnyard Fence die and Party Animals stamp set.

Jen Carter Bump Square Gift Card with card

For the inside I inserted a gift card that is held in place with slits I cut using the Pop-Up Bases die set.  

Jen Carter Bump Square Gift Card Inside

I cut the scalloped square in half from the Bump Card: Scalloped Square die to decorate the inside.

Thanks for joining me today!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...