Sunday, November 13, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #384

Welcome to the next Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #384!  Today is my mom's birthday also!  Happy birthday mom!  This week the challenge is to use the provided color scheme (shown below) on your card or project.  Our sponsor this week and the prize is from Serendipity Stamps.  All of the details, including prize information, can be found on the Cupcakes Inspiration blog.  I hope you'll play along! 

CIC384 Jen Carter

For this card I used a fun die set from Serendipity Stamps called Cupcake & Candle Die Set.  I used two of the three colors from the challenge for the cupcake, mounted that on top of a piece of striped vellum cut with a Pinking Edge Sentiment Flag die and then mounted all of this onto a stitched rectangle mat.  The gold embossed sentiment is from PTI's Hooray stamp set.  I also placed a piece of gold cardstock behind my mat.

Here's this week's inspiration photo with the challenge colors.


I hope you'll join us this week for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #384!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Birgit said...

What a sweet, sweet card! And a very happy birthday to your mom too!!

EK Gorman said...

This is such a pretty card Jen. I love how you layered your papers to make such special card. Great job this week.

Karen B. said...

Such a fun CAS card!

Naki said...

I LOVE the mint panel and mint/navy cupcake, so pretty! using gold as accent is very pretty too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...