Sunday, November 13, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 13


**If you are here for the Cupcakes Inspiration Post, please scroll down**

Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags with Tracey McNeely featuring Lil' Inker Designs!  If you haven't visited Tracey's blog, be sure to do so so that you don't miss out on any of the great information and prizes!

Jen Carter LID Peeking Bear Tag

For my Christmas tag I pulled out an oldie but goodie tag!  This is the Scallops Folding Tag Die by Lil' Inker Designs (there is also a similar one called the Original Folding Tag Die).  I love these tags as you can hide a little surprise inside!  For the patterned paper on my tag, I used some cute patterns from the Snow & Cocoa paper line from Crate Paper.  That adorable truck is from one of my favorite Lil' Inker sets (and it's new!) called Rustic Christmas and there are coordinating Rustic Christmas dies too.  I cut off the back of the car included in the stamp set to make it into a truck.  Then, I stamped one of the trees from the set and put it into the bed of the truck.  Those adorable pink snowflakes are from the Snowflakes dies.

When you open the tag up, which has been tied with black twine from the Twinery, you get this...

Jen Carter LID Peeking Bear Tag Open

...a peeking bear.  
Isn't he cute?  The bear, trees and sentiment are all from the Rustic Christmas set.

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you enjoy the tour of Christmas tags!

10 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Jen this is amazing!!! The car is s truck and the bear peeking out equals mind blown. Wow!!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

A darling idea.
Love the wedge cut off the
top that shows the inside.
What a surprise to see
a bear looking at you when
you open the tag.
thanks for sharing.

Michele K. Henderson said...

These are all amazing, and so cute!

NanW said...

So, so cute. The bear peeking out just makes me smile.

Naki said...

Ohmygosh! This is just so adorable, Jen! I love your little customized truck, clever!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! Your tag is absolutely stunning!!!

Robyn Oliver said...

Oh Jen this tag is so different, I love it - it's so cute too and love that you put snowflakes on the inside flap - pretty colours

Berina RGA said...

Such a beautiful tag! Love that it folds!! Yes it is nice to have some surprise inside.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh this is amazing! Love it!! Love all there is to look at and that Brrrr background and that adorable bear ... awesome!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

This tag is darling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...