Monday, February 23, 2015

Hello!


Hello!  I hope you had a nice weekend!  They go so fast don't they? :)

Jen Carter Whimsy Say What Hello

I really like how today's card turned out and it was super simple to put together!  I used only one die on this card and it is from Clearly Whimsy's Say What? die collection.  There is a little "hello" die that is included with the dies and it made putting together this card really easy.  

Jen Carter Whimsy Say What Hello Closeup

To make sure all of the dies lined up exactly the same, I used a piece of post it note tape (I LOVE this stuff!!) and lined it up with the edge of the card.  After I applied it to the entire left hand side of the card front, I lined the hello die up using the tape as my guide for placement.  I started by cutting the center "hello" and then cut two above it and two below it and then removed the tape.  Then, I just popped the entire card front up with dimensionals on top of patterned paper, added some enamel dots and that was it!


Here's the Say What? die set that includes the hello, to give you an idea what it looks like!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed the card!  

Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Burlap & Bouquets
Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3

1 comment:

Kristie Goulet said...

I LOVE how you used this die, Jen! I think I need to go shopping at Whimsy Stamps. This die set looks like something I need!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...