Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Good Luck

Today I have a bright card to share!  St. Patrick's day is coming up (March 17th) and in honor of that holiday, I've put together a cheery card.

Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Good Luck Shamrock 1.1

I knew when I pulled out this Shamrock Card Panel die that I wanted to incorporate a rainbow into the card along with it. It just seemed appropriate! To create the rainbow background I used a piece of watercolor paper and then painted the watercolors onto my background with my water brush.    

Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Good Luck Shamrock Closeup

I die cut the Shamrock Card Panel from a piece of glittered fun foam with an adhesive back.  I found this at Walmart.  It was the perfect way to use this die because it not only gave me some dimension but it was also easy to apply the delicate cuts to my card front!  I used one of the negative shamrock pieces to adhere to my vellum tag.

Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Good Luck Shamrock Stickers

Tip:  As I was peeling off the negative pieces from the die cut panel, I saved the whole shamrocks.  Since they had adhesive on the back side, I put them on a piece of acetate to save for a later project.  Instant sticker sheet!! I have a feeling that my 6 year old daughter is going to get a hold of this before I have a chance to use them! :)  This is such a BONUS to this die!

I hope you enjoyed this rainbow bright card! :)  Thanks for stopping by!


Sentiment: Lawn Fawn Sophie's Sentiments

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...