Friday, February 13, 2015

(Don't) Let it Snow!

So earlier this week I posted a Spring card and now I'm going to post a winter card!  Much like the roller coaster of Kansas temperatures we've had over the last few weeks, my blog posts are the same way!  LOL!   Well like it or not, we have several weeks or months left of winter.  I guess if I'm really honest, I wouldn't mind a few snow days to have a day off from school! :)  But then it needs to melt right away.  Conditions, conditions, I know! 

Jen Carter Whimsy Sparkle & Shine 1.1

For this card I pulled out the Clearly Whimsy Sparkle & Shine stamps.  I embossed the snowflakes with pink embossing powder.  I then took out the Scandi Christmas set and stamped the little "snowflakes" with VersaMark ink.

Jen Carter Whimsy Sparkle & Shine Closeup

It is really hard to see on the photos, but if you look closely, you'll see a "swoosh" above each of the large snowflakes.  I stamped those with VersaMark ink from the Smarty Pants stamp set.  The sentiment is from the Sparkle & Shine stamp set.  I added a few cream sequins to finish the card off.

Thanks for visiting!  Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

I so agree with your post, Jen and posted a similar one yesterday. :) Love those pink snowflakes.

SemSee said...

So, so pretty Jen! I love the soft pink and grey colour combo and those swooshes are genius! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...