Thursday, January 24, 2008

Open House Fun ~ This Saturday


This Saturday, January 26th from 10 am - 12 pm I will be hosting another open house (if you haven't RSVP'd it isn't too late!!). I call it the TAC Catalogue Celebration Party. I have been busy working on projects for this event and have been having so much fun playing with the new stamps and paper and all of my new tools.

I don't want to give away too much, but decided to share the sample above that I made for this event. I saw a similar design on another blog today using different stamps and I really liked the layout and color scheme. (Unfortunately, I forgot to bookmark the site, so my apologies.)

The stamp set that I used is "Love Doodles" which was actually new in the last TAC catalogue but it still seems new to me. I love this set and it is so versatile! It would be great for wedding cards too!

Below you can see a closeup of the love panel. Hopefully, you can see the glitter on the heart. I traced over the stamped heart image with the red Stardust Glitter Pen (I really wasn't kidding when I told you that this was one of my favorite products!!). It just adds so much shimmer. Love it!! If you click on the photo posted above, you should be able to enlarge the card and see the shimmer better that way too.


The only other stamp set that I used was the Swoops & Swirls Level A Hostess set on the white piece. I really like this set as well and have been using it tons!

If you live in my area and haven't RSVP'd yet, send me an email or give me a phone call. It's not too late!! I'd love to have you come!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that card! Have a fun party- I wish I lived closer!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Jen I love the layering and how you created your own background by repeating the stamp image!!

Anonymous said...

Great card Jen. I like how you created your own background from those blocked hearts and I LOVE the glittery heart. That stardust pen dresses up everything perfectly.

Barb said...

Beautiful card! LOVE the stamped backgrounds you've created, and the shimmer of a glitter pen is always good!

Bridgett Owens said...

That is a fabulous card and I love our stardust glitter gel pens. They definitely add a lot of shimmer to any project. LOVE THEM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...