Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Doodle Bug Stamp Set


One of the new stamp sets that was first on my TAC order was "Doodle Bugs". It is just such a cute set and replaces one that I loved but retired ("Happy Bug Day").

Here's a quick card that I made today using this brand new set (just finished cutting it out last night). The brown background squiggles in this card is also a new set. It is a Level A Hostess set called "Swoops & Swirls" and it has so many possibilities. The words used on this card are from the set called "Seeds of Blessing" which is not a new set.

You also see in this photo some pens. OHHHHH my!! Can you say YUMMY!!! The pens are called Stardust pens. These pens are one supply item that should be on everyone's wish list!! They are awesome!! I'm sure going to use them a lot! They are gel pens with glitter!! Yes, a very fine, pretty glitter. Hopefully you can see some of the glitter when you click on the photo to enlarge it but I don't think that the photo really captured the true shine of the image!

That's all for now but I hope to show you some more samples using some new sets soon!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute Jen! I love how you made the background and the glitter on the bug. I love everything about this card.

kssdesigns said...

I didn't care too much for that set until I saw your card!! Love love love your color combo and everything related to the ADORABLE snail. I just love what you did with it!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Really cute!!!

Lisadwb said...

You really brought that cute little snail to life. ;-)
Good job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...