Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Floral Favorites ATC


This is an ATC, Artist Trading Card, which means it is very small. In fact the whole card only measures 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. This size could easily be incorporated into a full-sized card at a later time. Sometimes it's fun just to make small cards and then find ways to use them later--kind of like saving them for a rainy day.

This ATC uses the "Floral Favorites" set which is new in the TAC catalogue. I love this set! I have been using it like crazy this week, so I'm sure that you'll be seeing more samples on my blog in the days to come (after my Open House this Saturday).

This card looks so much prettier in real life too. My camera just couldn't capture the sparkle and glitz that the flowers had after I colored them in using my new **FAVORITE** product (well, besides the scalloped punches) the Stardust Glitter Pens. Wowee!! Those things are FABULOUS!! They have so much sparkle to them. If you like "glamour" or "glitter" you'll LOVE these pens!!

You will see several stamp sets in the new TAC catalogue that have this similar look to them. I love them all! They are so SIMPLE and I love simple and quick! All I did was stamp the main image in Claret Palette ink and then used my stardust glitter pens to color in the flowers & stems. The sentiment was stamped with another new set called "Ordinary Greetings" and a ribbon was tied around the image and matted. I used the distresser tool to add the white edge to the pinkish card stock and that was it!

I really wish that you could have seen this in real life though. The picture just doesn't capture the real appeal of the ATC.

1 comment:

kssdesigns said...

I've been trying to decide which of these sets to order. I love what you've done with this image and I may just have to get all of them now! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...