Monday, October 24, 2016

Lil' Inker Designs Christmas Release: Day 1

Hello!  It's time for the Lil' Inker Designs Christmas release! The new products are already available in the  Lil' Inker Designs store!  If you are following along in the blog hop you should have come from Sarah Jay's blog!  

And guess what??  Laura has just told the team that she has decided to offer a BIG prize this release! The ENTIRE New Release to one commenter!  To be eligible you must leave a comment on each Design Team blog each day of the 3 day release.  Comments must be left by Sunday, October 30th at 11:30 PM EST.


Today, I have 2 cards to share.

So...let's start with my absolute FAVORITE set of the release!  It was the first set I started playing with and also the last because I couldn't put it down!

Jen Carter Rustic Christmas Joy Car wm

This card was made with one stamp set called Rustic Christmas.  Oh. My. Word.  I LOVE this set so much!  And I can totally see it being used year round, not just for Christmas.  I first stamped my houses where I wanted them, masking off as I needed.  I then die cut the houses, car, tree & star with the Rustic Christmas die set and colored the images in with copics.  I added the stitched hills using the Border Builders Die Set.   Love how it all turned out!

Jen Carter Moody Santa Puppy 4 wm

My second card features another fun(ny) set in true Lil' Inker style called Moody Santa.  I die cut the Santa using the coordinating Moody Santa die, stamped the image and then colored it with copics.  For the banner, I die cut it using the Vintage Ink die and then stamped the coordinating image from the Vintage Ink Stamp Set.  The sentiment is from the Moody Santa stamp set.  For the background I thought it would be fun to show a BIG RED X!  So I pulled out the Cover Up Die: Center Point Chevron and paper pieced the red polka dotted paper into the "x" pattern.   

The Lil' Inker Design products I've used on these cards are listed & linked below:


All of the Lil' Inker products that I've used (and more!) are available to purchase right now in the Lil' Inker Designs store!  Your next stop on the blog hop is over to Heather Hoffman's blog!

Thank you SO MUCH for joining me today!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for more previews of the new products!

36 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Super cute cards Jen!

Shirley A. said...

Well, if that isn't the cutest little card ever. The rustic Christmas is way cute!

Chrissy Larson said...

These are SO awesome!!!!! I totally love your Rustic Christmas card...it's amazing!

Gaylynn said...

The Santa, so darn CUTE. Wonderful showcase, Jen.

Janelle said...

This rustic Christmas stamp and die set is my favorite. Love the little car! Beautifully done!

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh my!!! That "joy" card is beyond fabulous!!!! LOVE every detail!! Also love the clever red "x" on your moody Santa card! FUN!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Such cute cards - love the Santa:)

Andrea Shell said...

Adorable cards! Love the scene you created with the Rustic Christmas set!

Sue D said...

Love the colorful scene you created and fun Santa card.

Trina P. said...

Cute cards. Love the city scene.

lisa808 said...

I can see the houses being used year-round too. Love your card.

McStamper said...

Cute cards. Especially love the little buildings.

bbaxterj@frontiernet.net said...

Jen, I love how you creatively used the building stamps a number of times to get a series of homes and that you only colored the ones in the front. The snowy hills and the car with the tree on top adds to the card, too! Using the chevron die and highlighting the one X in red is ingenious! It brings one's eye to Santa, and he does look moody! Thanks for sharing!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the awesome scene you created with the fun Rustic Christmas stamps! Fun Santa card too!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Cute cards!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

WOW! Fabulous work!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Amazing cards!!!

Miriam Leech said...

You have convinced me I have to have the Rustic Christmas!!!! Thank you for the awesome inspiration!!!!!

Ericka Strange said...

Great cards. Love the city scene and the car is adorable.

Amy C. said...

Love the little houses! What a sweet winter scene!

Cassandra said...

Adorable cards! Love the scene layout.

Gran26 said...

I absolutely adore your first card with the city and the car with the tree on top. I've already ordered my stamps and now I could kick myself for not ordering that one. Great job! Thanks for sharing your talent.

sammi said...

Wonderful cards, Jen! Love the scene you created and the papers on the santa card give a striking effect!

Judie said...

Awesome cards! I love the rustic christmas set as well!! Love how you put the red x in the background of the santa card ahaha!

Linda Carson said...

Fabulous cards! Love your creative car scene! The tree on top is so fun! The sentiments on the Santa set crack me up! Love it!

Jean said...

Delightful cards!!

Michelle said...

Love your village!!

Connie G said...

I love all these cards but the village card is my favorite!!! Would love to have about 50 for my Christmas cards!! hahaha

Enna said...

That Moody Santa is hilarious! I've got to make all of my tags featuring him! The sentiments are a hoot!

FeM said...

Santa is so cute.

None None said...

Love the scene you created with your first card - so crisp and clean! The Santa and sentiment made me laugh - I think this set has shot up to the top of my wish list after seeing all the great things people have done with it.

Dana said...

Fabulous cards!! I especially love the first card with the city scene you created!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love the little city scene!

Tracy said...

Wow, such great cards!!!

Bev Karolak said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the Santa! :-)

Renee M said...

Your cards are so cute and cheerful, and these stamp sets are so fun! That Santa set cracks me up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...