Sunday, October 16, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #380


Welcome to the next Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #380!  This week the challenge is to use the provided color scheme (shown below) on your card or project.  Our sponsor this week and the prize is from Waffle Flower.  All of the details, including prize information, can be found on the Cupcakes Inspiration blog.  I hope you'll play along!


CIC380 Jen Carter

For this card I pulled out some fun Christmas dies from Frantic Stamper.  I thought it would be fun to make a shaped card, so I used the Stitched Bracket Labels die set to make the card base.  To build the ornament, I started by die cutting the Round Ornament Background die from vellum.  I then cut a hill with the Stitched Scene Builder Edgers die that was cut from polka dotted vellum.

CIC380 Jen Carter Side

I then used the Wreath & Swag Components die set, that I LOVE, to create the decorations on the inside of the ornament using the provided color scheme.  The sentiment comes from the Round Christmas Vignettes stamp set.  

Here's this week's inspiration photo with the challenge colors.

CIC380

I hope you'll join us this week for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #380!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so pretty! The Christmas ornament die is awesome!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love this card, Jen!! Miss you already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...