Sunday, October 2, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #378


Welcome to the next Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #378!  This week the challenge is to use the provided color scheme (shown below) on your card or project.  Our sponsor this week and the prize is from Frantic Stamper which I am on the Design Team for!  Yea!   All of the details, including prize information, can be found on the Cupcakes Inspiration blog.  I hope you'll play along!

CIC378 Jen Carter

For my card today, I pulled out the super cute Tom Turkey die and used patterned papers to piece him together.  He is just so adorable!  I also used the Thanks Card Band Die to put Tom on top of to ground him.  (I had a hard time getting the whole card in focus, so I apologize that the bottom of the card is a little out of focus!)


Here's this week's inspiration photo with the challenge colors.


I hope you'll join us this week for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #378!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh my is this turkey card ever cute! I love your take on this weeks inspiration photo!!

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh Jen, I LOVE this cute turkey and the way he goes with the color theme! Awesome card. Have a great week!
-Sandy

Naki said...

Oh man... What a cute turkey he is! And turkeys aren't exactly cute, you know...lol I love the design, it is fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...