Monday, February 1, 2016

XOXO

Jen Carter XOXO Love

Did you have a chance to check out the newest release from Lil' Inker Designs last week?  If not, I hope you'll take a look!  This card features some of the newest products.

I used two of the patterned papers from the new Love You Paper Pack.  Aren't they cute?  The best thing is that they are only $3.75 in the store!  For my white frame, I die cut the cardstock first with one of the dies from the Stitched Mats: Dual Stitched Rectangles dies.   Then, I used one of the new Dual Dotted Hearts dies to cut out the heart shape.  That was backed with paper from the Love You Paper Pack.

Jen Carter XOXO Love Closeup

The sentiment, from Love Things Stamps, was foiled onto a black strip die cut with one of the Pinking Edge Sentiment Flag dies.  I strung a piece of solid Charcoal twine through the holes in the heart.

I'm entering this card in the Can You Case It Color Challenge.






Supplies
Stamps: Lil' Inker Designs Love Things Stamps
Paper: Lil' Inker Designs Love You Paper Pack
Other: Minc Foil, Twinery Charcoal Twine

4 comments:

Eva Bussom said...

I love all of the textures and layers! AmaZING! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

Unknown said...

I love the faux stitching, and the the negative heart cut out! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case it?--Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

Unknown said...

Love your card! Great layers and using the negative part! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! Laura

Cindy said...

I love every fabulous little detail on this beauty! Really, really great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...