Thursday, February 4, 2016

Happy Birthday Peek a Boo Card

Jen Carter Happy Birthday Candle 2

Hey everyone!  I pulled out some dies that I haven't had a chance to play with to put together a fun birthday card.  I started by cutting the "Happy" out of the front of my card (Happy Card Band Die).  There are so many ways to use this die, but it seems absolutely perfect to use for a birthday! I used the Celebration stamp set to stamp the candle and the little candle "sparkles" around the flame.  I love that little sparkle stamp!  It is such a great element!

Jen Carter Happy Birthday Candle Closeup 2

I wanted to show you a picture of the card with the background peeking through a little better.  The striped paper is adhered to the inside of the card.

Jen Carter Happy Birthday Candle Front 2


The birthday word is cut from glitter paper and is one of two dies in the Happy Birthday Script die set.  The little balloon flying away is from the cute Birthday Icons die set.

Thanks for joining me today!

P.S.  Here's a look at the Celebration stamp set!  I love the sentiments and fonts!


Supplies
Stamps: Frantic Stamper Celebration

Dies: Frantic Stamper Happy Card Band, Birthday Icons, Happy Birthday Script Die
Paper: PTI White & Soft Stone, DCWV Glitter, Jen Hadfield DIY Home
Ink: Avery Elle Sea Glass, Amuse Mermaid, Fresh Ink Peach

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...