Friday, February 12, 2016

Eskimo Cool!


Jen Carter So Cool 1 wm

Today's card was so fun to create!  I love these papers from Doodlebug Designs called Polar Pals!  

I started by die cutting the Cover Up Die: Snowflakes from Lil' Inker Designs with white glitter paper.  I layered that over a piece of plaid patterned paper.

Jen Carter So Cool Closeup 1

I used one of the Dotted Tags Dies to die cut the turquoise tag and also to die cut the patterned paper to match.  I stamped the sentiment from the newly updated stamp set, Sunshine Sentiments which has some seriously cute sentiment options!

Jen Carter So Cool Front 2 wm

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great one!

Supplies
Stamps: Lil' Inker Designs Sunshine Sentiments
Dies: Lil' Inker Designs Cover Up Die: SnowflakesDotted Tags Dies
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Doodlebug Designs Polar Pals, PTI Winter Wisteria, SU! Coastal

Twine: Londonderry Linen White

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

I still love that snowflake cover up. So cool to see visions on my head turning out and working as fun as this!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh this is fabulous Jen! I love that snowflake background over the plaid!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...