Saturday, March 31, 2018

Happy Easter

Jen Carter Easter Egg Pop Up Happy Bunny Friend wm

Easter is almost here!  Wow, this year is flying by!  I wanted to share another card I made using the fun Cover Up Die: Easter Egg Pop Up.  Oh goodness, this die is fun!  I shared a card where I colored the images in a similar fashion here.  For the eggs I used several stamp sets from Lil' Inker Designs but mainly the Unstoppable Stamps.  I stamped them with lots of fun Catherine Pooler Ink colors.  The large friend is from the Friend Stamp set and "Happy Easter" comes from the Happy Bunny Stamp set.

Jen Carter Easter Egg Pop Up Happy Bunny Friend Closeup

I layered yellow cardstock behind the pop up eggs die and you can see the yellow from behind the eggs I popped up.



Happy Easter weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Laura Pryor said...

Jen, this is so fabulous and colorful. I love it! Happy Easter!
Love,
Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...