Friday, March 30, 2018

#Amazing You

Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Amazing You


Frantic Stamper recently released probably my favorite Frantic Stamper dies ever called Brooklyn Alphabet.  I love the size of the dies and how tall they are (approximately 2").  There are so many possibilities with these dies.   I started by taking several colors of Distress Oxide inks (Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron & Peacock Feathers) and blended a rainbow background on a white piece of cardstock.  I then added some drops of water to the blended ink to make the splotches.  I used the Brooklyn Numbers die set to make the # sign and then used the Brooklyn Alphabet set to spell out amazing.  The "you" is from the Handwritten "Love You" die set.

Jen Carter Frantic Stamper Amazing You 2

I attached the white panel to the rainbow background white foam tape and added some sequins to finish the card off.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...