Saturday, August 26, 2017

Grateful to Have You as a Friend


Grateful to Have You as a Friend

Jen Carter Fabulous Florals Reverse Leaves Closeup

Today I have a very clean and simple card to share using my favorite stamp set ever from Frantic Stamper called Fabulous Florals

Here's a look at the stamp set:

There are a lot of fun options that you can put together using this set.  Being in Kansas and seeing the beautiful fields of sunflowers has me on a sunflower kick lately.  I used a couple of the florals in this set in a sunflower-like color scheme.

Jen Carter Fabulous Florals Reverse Leaves 1

I first die cut the flowers and leaves with the coordinating Fabulous Florals Outlines dies and then embossed the images with white embossing powder. I used my Zig Real Brush Markers to color the images and letting the colors flow together.  After I had the images colored, I used the gorgeous Reverse Cut Leaves dies to die cut additional leaves into the kraft cardstock and then backed them with a green striped patterned paper.  The sentiment is from another new stamp set called Grateful Florals.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...