Saturday, August 5, 2017

Count Your Blessings


Count Your Blessings

Jen Carter Watercolor Fabulous Florals Blessings 2

Frantic Stamper has a new release and I love the new Fabulous Florals stamp set & coordinating Fabulous Florals Outline dies.  I used several of the floral stamps for this card in a sunflower color palette.  I die cut my white panel with one of the Pinprick Rectangles dies. After embossing the images in white, I colored them with Zig Real Brush markers.  It was fun to move the color around until I got the mix of yellow and orange that I wanted.  In the center of the flowers I used a mixture of blues and browns.

Jen Carter Watercolor Fabulous Florals Blessings Closeup

To create the sentiment panel, I cut a piece of striped vellum and then embossed the "Count Your" sentiment from the new Blessings Stamp Set with gold embossing powder.  I die cut the Elegant Blessings Word die several times and stacked them on top of each other for depth and then attached it on top of some gold thread I wrapped around the panel.


Thank you so much for joining me today!

5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

So pretty! Love your cheerful color palette.

Joyce Dyck said...

I love the bold blue card with the bright colors, the tag and the yellow chevron! Love it!

Joyce Dyck said...

Oh so pretty! And so dainty!

Christine said...

Love the bright and cheery yellows! Awesome card! ❤️

Unknown said...

Love the bright yellow, so happy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...