Monday, August 21, 2017

Bringing Out the Best in You


Bringing Out the BEST in You
Hello friends!  I love this sentiment from Catherine Pooler's new stamp set Best in You and wanted to share a card I put together with this set.

Jen Carter CP Surround Yourself Best in You Closeup

I started by die cutting my border with Lil' Inker Designs Dual Dotted Rectangle Dies and also die cut my sentiment panel with a smaller sized die from the same set.  

Jen Carter CP Surround Yourself Best in You 2

I first stamped my sentiment panel, coloring in a few of the areas with zig markers and then covering them with a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen.  I then used the small and large flowers from the Best in You stamp set, using the sentiment panel as a guide for placement.  For some added detail I stamped the 3 little dots stamp randomly around the flowers.

Jen Carter CP Inks

The magic on this card happens with the inks.  I think that Catherine Pooler's dye inks are the best out there and I know that there are a lot on the market.  I have swatches of quite a few stamp companies inks and these dye inks by far are the best and most vibrant I have EVER used.  To me, other dye inks pale in comparison...literally!  The colors I used are Tiara with Tiki Torch, Sweet Sixteen with Pixie Dust, It's a Girl with Party Dress, It's a Boy with Something Borrowed, Garden Party with Lime Rickey.

Thank you for taking a look today!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...