Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas Joy


Jen Carter Christmas Tree Trimming Joy 1

For today's card I wanted to share another Christmas card made using Frantic Stamper dies.  I enjoyed using this layering Christmas Tree die.  I started with a green cardstock base and then added a layer of polka dotted vellum for the "snow".  I then added several ornaments and the angel topper from the coordinating Tree Trimmings die set. There are so many ways to use both of these sets!  The mix and match possibilities almost feels endless!  I placed the tree in some snow drifts cut from the Stitched Scene Builders Edgers dies and then finished it off with the beautiful Ornate Joy die.

I'm entering this card in the CAS-ual Friday's challenge to make a Christmas card.

I'm also entering it in the TGIF challenge to use snow on your card.

And lastly, I'm also linking up to SSS Monday Challenge to use snow on your card.

Thanks for joining me!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Maura said...

Wow, Jen, it's almost like looking through a snowstorm when i look at your tag. It is beautiful with the soft colors and pastels!Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Maura

Marisa Gunn said...

Beautiful card! Love the snowy layer on the tree. Thanks for playing along with TGIF Challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...