Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Stamps for Sale

(I'm doing some housekeeping and I will be back with a new card tomorrow!  I wanted to get this post done and published!)

I recently had a garage sale and was suppose to put out some new stamps sets for sale.  It was AFTER my garage sale was over that I realized that I forgot to add the new sets for sale!! OOPS!! So, I'm going to list them here.  You can see all of the sets that I have for sale at the Page tab above!

Paper Smooches Perky Plants (clear stamp set)
New In Package...Never Been opened
$14 (this price includes shipping, this stamp set only)

 
The Angel Company Stamp sets (deeply etched rubber, cling mounted.  Some have been indexed on the back of the cling):
Love & Joy $7 (PENDING)

Savvy Sayings $13 (PENDING)

 
Be Square $6 (PENDING)

 
Forget Not $6  (PENDING)


 

Faith $8


 
Happy Bug Day $12



Great Greetings $14

 
Holiday Wishes $8



Sweet Goodies $13

 
With Sympathy $12


Needed Numbers $8

 
This Girl $12

 
This Boy $12  (PENDING)
(This set has been indexed on the back but is uncut, never used)


So Splattered $5

You Words $3

 
Mini Medley (New & Uncut) $7

 
Friendly Note $4

 
Edge Designs $12

 
And, here are the other sets that I also have for sale (you can see what sets are still currently available by visiting the "Stamps for Sale" page tab at the top of my blog, under the header.

 
Angel Company Stamps (unmounted deeply-etched blue rubber stamps):
Aged Ornaments $8
 Always Remember $13

 Be of Good $12



Classic Alphabet $10
Only about 1/2 of these letters have been cut out


Decorative Corners $8

 Distressed Typewriter Bet $12

 Everyday Events $15  (PENDING)


 
 Floral Dingbats $7

 Great Greetings $5

 
It's the Little Things $4

Just for You $4

Nurture Your Soul $10

 
Simple Bet $9


 
Punctuation $6

Misc Handmade Stamps $3


SS Greetings Swirl $4
(not sure what company this was from but my label says "SS")  It is unmounted red rubber.


Dance With Your Spirit $4


Happy Celebration $4
Sample

Just Giggle $3


Party Time $4

This is Me $5


Winter Wonderland $7


Fun Time $3
Sample #1


Background Builders $5
Party Notes $7


Be $4


SU! Stamp Sets
These sets have been unmounted onto cling. Wood blocks are not included.

Shapes & Shadows $8  (PENDING)
2-Step Stamping Set



SU! All Occassion Set (Don't know name of it) $6  (PENDING)
I know that the first one is a little blurry and the 2nd one is stamped very quickly!  Sorry about the quality of the photos!



CTMH Stamp Set

Small Pleasures (some staining on a few stamps) $9


Other Misc Stamp Sets

Checkered Background $2

Other Stuff

Sweatshirt Large (men's size) $10 plus shipping
worn a few times, washed maybe twice
This is a true red, shows up much brighter in the photo


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

If you are interested in any of these sets, you can email me by clicking on the "Send Me an Email" button on the left-hand sidebar on my blog or respond with a comment to this post!  Thank you!!  Have a good day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...