If you live in the Hutchinson/McPherson area, you won't want to miss the Sydney Envelope Book class on August 24th at 6:30 PM! Here are the details:
- Cost of the class is $20 and that includes the Sydney Circle Album book kit, ribbon & supplies to make one album (you will take the left-over pieces home with you)
- You can choose to add matching paper & hardware to the class cost to give you more decorating options!
- This class combines both rubber stamping & scrapbooking and will introduce you to the Bind-it-all machine!
- If you need a gift for a grandparent, friend or relative this is a great gift idea and a perfect keepsake album with minimal work!
- Full Payment is required 2 weeks prior to class (Monday, August 10)
- Class Fee is non-refundable after August 17th. If you cancel, you will receive all the items you paid for (including everything to make the kits with the exception of the stamp sets we will use that night)
If you would like to add products that match this kit and not have to think about what matches and what doesn't, you have the option of adding extra supplies on to your basic class fee. This includes the matching Penelope Paper Pack ($6.95), Matching Pewter Hardware ($4.50) and Matching Copper Hardware ($4.50). These are all additional options and are not required.
The pictures you see on this post are samples of some of the pages from the book I made.
Don't forget that the deadline to register is August 10th and payment is required at that time!
Have a great day!