Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Showers of Blessing


This is NOT my favorite card by any means! It didn't turn out anything like I had envisioned but it's done and I'll try again later.

The stamp set I used is from the new Serendipity magalogue called "Showers of Love". The sentiment at the side was placed at that particular spot because that was where I dropped my Noir ink pad and left a smudge of nice black ink. Not what I originally had in mind, but I worked with the mistake.

Also, apparently the wind is very still in some areas and blowing crazy in others because the raindrops look horrid! :)

I stamped the umbrella and cut out the top part and popped it up with pop dots. You can see that a little better in this next photo.

I think that this will be a fun set to work with, but hopefully next time I'll be a little more inspired! By the way, the border punch I used is by EK Success and I found it at Michaels. Isn't it cute! I think it'll be fun to use with TAC's new "Fishy Friends" set too!!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Jen,
How cute!! I love the dimensional umbrella!!


Cynthia:)

Mary Leeson said...

Hey Jen, I like it cuz it's really cute! Love that punch too...I saw one just yesterday and I shoulda bought that instead of the one I got. Oh well...maybe next time. TFS and thanks for visiting my blog! Bless~

Debra Hensley said...

I think it is adorable Jen! I love the color combo and the border punch is too cute! Love the touch of popping up the umbrella top!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...