Sunday, May 8, 2022

My Biggest Supporter

Happy Mother's Day to all the daughters and mothers! 


I love the sentiment on this card because it is so true! My mom has supported me my entire life and I don't know what I would do without her!  The sentiment is from the Mothers & Daughters Sentiments Stamp Set.  I stamped the sentiment where I wanted it on my card and then used leaves from the Fresh Picked Floral Stamp Set and stamped them in black around it. 


I created a frame for the card using the largest scallop die in the Scallops & Dots Dies Set and popped it up with dimensional tape.  Then, I stamped & die cut some of the roses and leaves, also from the Fresh Picked Floral Stamp Set in Pixie Dust, Be Mine, It's a GirlGarden Party and Lime RickeyI added some sequins from St. Cloud Sequin Mix to finish it off.

I hope you all have a wonderful day today!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...