Wednesday, September 27, 2017

You Matter


Jen Carter CP You Matter Best in You 3

For this card I wanted something soft.  I used a leaf image from Catherine Pooler's Lovely Flowers stamp set to create this background with Black Jack ink.  The sentiment is also stamped with Black Jack ink and it is from a set that was in the last SOA box (sold individually in a few months) called Bloomin' Bouquet Stamps.  I added a tiny strip of pink cardstock to the bottom of the panel.


I stamped the flowers with the new Best in You stamp set using It's a Girl & Party Dress inks.  I hand cut the flowers and adhered them to the panel.  The gray tag was die cut with Lil' Inker Designs Pinking Edge Sentiment Flags die set. I added a few rainstones to finish the card off.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...