Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Watercolored Wedding


Hello everyone!  Are you busily preparing for Christmas?  I can't believe how close we are to Christmas!  I have so many presents I need to wrap!

Today I have a break from Christmas cards and am sharing a wedding card instead.

Jen Carter Wedding Wishes Flower

I used a new die from Frantic Stamper called Scribble Roses to die cut the flower and then colored it with watercolor paints and an aqua pen.   

Jen Carter Wedding Wishes Flower Closeup

The gorgeous sentiment was stamped & embossed with a new wedding stamp set called Wedding Wishes which I think is so pretty!  The sentiment is stamped on a label from the Elementals #7 Coved Labels die set.  It's perfect for using as a tag.





Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps: Frantic Stamper Wedding Wishes
Dies: Frantic Stamper Scribble RosesElementals #7 Coved Labels
Paper: My Favorite Things Nightshift Blue, PTI Spring Rain, Pebbles Winter Wonderland
Other: Watercolor Paints, White Silk Ribbon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This card is awesome! I really love the combination of colors that you have used. I think that blue and pink go really good together! My writer at www.pinkelstar.com also love it! Nice work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...