Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Donuts, Lil' Inker Designs Release Day 2

Hello again and welcome to Day 2 of the Lil' Inker Designs October Release!  All of the spooky products being shown today are currently available in the Lil' Inker Designs store already!  If you are following along in the blog hop you should have come from Erin Schreiner's blog and if you'd like to start at the beginning, visit Laura's blog! There are three $15 gift certificates to the LID store up for grabs, so the more blogs you comment on, the better your chances are of winning! 


Jen Carter Donut Bag 1.1 wm

First up is this cute little donut set & note card holder.  When Laura first showed us these donut products months and months ago I knew I would love them!  They are so cute and fun and I love that she included an option for a teacher!


Donut Bag Closeup 1.1

I cut out the Stitched Gift & Note Card Holder in patterned paper.  I wanted to put a gift card on the inside and I found that this works the best when using a thinner paper, not thick cardstock, so that the card holder stays flat.  This particular sentiment is designed so that you can choose to insert different sentiments where I placed the "teacher" sentiment.  I used the coordinating donut dies to cut out the donut shapes and popped the icing up with pop dots.


Donut Bag Inside

On the inside of the note holder I put a gift card and a little stamped note that I had die cut with the 2nd smallest Stitched Mats: Rounded Rectangles die.

Jen Carter Snowflakes Stick 1.2 wm

For my next card I used the Stitched Mats Rounded Rectangles dies to cut my card mat and then used the Border Builder die set to create snowy hills.


Snowflakes Stick Closeup



I stamped & embossed the snowflakes with the beautiful new snowflake set called Cozy Winter Wishes.  I love the shapes included in this set!  I stamped the wonderful new sentiment off to the side.  It was all adhered to a light gray card base.







Well, that's all for me today!  Come back tomorrow for another round of inspiration and don't forget to leave a comment to win!  The more blogs you comment on, the better your chances are of winning!  There's plenty more inspiration to see using these sets today!  Your next stop on the hop is over to Karen's blog!

Jen Carter -- You are here!

Thanks again for stopping by and for leaving your sweet comments!

34 comments:

Lucy E. said...

What a fun and adorable gift set!
The card is so pretty.

Lea Lawson said...

These are really pretty!!

Celeste Goff said...

Great card and gift card holder!

Kristie Goulet said...

Great card and gift holder! Love the sentiment in the snowflake set.

Bev Karolak said...

Beautiful projects! :)

sharrilou said...

Isn't anything in today's release that I don't want. Gotta have the stitched rectangles, and gift card die, and donut stamps and dies, and, and, and.

Eileen L. said...

Such cute card ideas. Love that note card holder a lot and and lol.

AJ Bodine said...

I love that bag and gift card attached at top idea, how clever and attractive! The snowflake sequins are pretty too!

Chrissy Larson said...

WOW, Jen! I love how you used the Gift & Note Card holder! The color combo is amazing! SO CUTE! The snowflake card...well, it actually made me look forward to winter and that's saying a TON! ;)

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Simply BEAUTIFUL!! I just LOVE these!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Amy C. said...

Adorable projects! I really want the new donut set!

Anonymous said...

I love the card holder. It's on my shopping list. The "snow" card is plain and simple but go pretty.
thanks for sharing.

Beth H. said...

Great creations! I love how you combined the gift card holder with the gift bag and the elegance of your card.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! I love the last one with the white, blue and grey!

Yuki said...

Absolutely love your gift card holder and card! The gift card holder is so cute and the card is so pretty and elegant!

Sue D said...

Very pretty snowflake card and clever donut project.

Thordis said...

Love the gift card holder! Your cards are stunning! :)

lisa808 said...

Adorable treat bag.

Vankleeck6 said...

That snowflake card is stunning!

Loly Borda said...

Fun gift set and gorgeous card! So elegant. TFS

DoofyJEss2 said...

Such a cute gift set! The snowflake card is amazing!!

Donna Cala said...

I love the gift set. Cute and colorful!

pcm said...

loving this release!

Lisa Petrella said...

What an awesome teacher giftie set!!!! Love it!

nancy carroll said...

OMG, LOVE the Donut note card holder! The snowflake card was so elegant!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I know I would have been overjoyed to have received such a treat when I was teaching in the classroom, and that shimmery paper you used in your pretty snowflake card is BEAUUUTIFUL!

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS gift card holder & note Jen!!!
LOVE the pretty scene you have created on your card too - it is such a sweet sentiment and delicate design with the sparkling hills, snowflakes & sequins!!!
WOW - I didn't realise how much I needed these stamps dies!!!

Rubeena I. said...

these are so awesome!!!!!

Carisa said...

Another fab set of cards! Wow!

Julia Akinina said...

Lovely cards!) Cozy winter wishes stamp set is my favorite in this release!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

totally fun projects!

Laura Pryor said...

Two gorgeous projects!!! I love love love your donut project. I really love that you stamped the frosting and colored in the sprinkles in different colors and used the dies to cut everything out. It's so fabulous. Your second card is beautiful!! Thanks, Jen!

Denise Bryant said...

Great projects! Love the beautiful and delicate stamps in the Cozy Christmas Wishes set!

Amy Kolling said...

The sprinkles look cute colored in!!! I can't wait to use that sentiment for Payton's teacher!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...