Monday, October 13, 2014

A Whole Lotta Happy Birthday

Hey everyone!  I have another birthday card to share today.

Jen Carter Happy Everything Say What 2

For this one I used Clearly Whimsy stamps & dies.  I love the selection of speech bubbles in the Say What? Speech Bubbles die set!  For this card I needed a masculine birthday card which I find hard to make so this set was perfect for this.  I used some sentiments from the Happy Everything stamp set which worked perfectly with the dies!  I also used a balloon from the Party Time die set to tie onto one of the speech bubbles with some twine from The Twinery.

I am linking this up to the Seize the Birthday Challenge which has the theme of Anything Goes this week!


Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very cute card......a whole lotta whimsy going on there! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Jodene said...

I love this CAS card and what a great way to use the speech bubbles! Just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over at Seize The Birthday :)

Amy Kolling said...

Ah the speech bubbles! Love the little balloon tied to one of the bubbles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...