Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy Gift!

As you know I had the pleasure to spend last weekend with a bunch of terrific crafty girls.   We were each suppose to bring a gift and to wrap it in cute packaging.  I didn't have the right size of box so I decided to make my own!

Stamping Away Box 1.4

I used my Scor-Pal to create the size of box I needed following this basic template and adjusting it to the size I needed to fit the items I placed inside.  I wrapped a colorful patterned paper band around the lid.

Stamping Away Box closeup 1.7

To make the tag I used one of my favorite dies from Frantic Stamper called Diagonal Stripe 3x4 Photo Card die.  To make this tag a little thicker and to more easily attach the various pieces, I first cut the tag with chipboard with a sandwich that didn't allow the die to cut completely through.  I then trimmed around the outside edge with a knife.  I picked coordinating cardstock for my frame and stripes and attached them to the base.  The "happy" was heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I punched a hole in the top of the die cut piece to make it a tag and tied it on with a little bit of gold wire wrapped around the canvas bow.

Stamping Away Inside 1.2

When the box was opened this is what was inside.

Stamping Away Inside 1.1

This die from Frantic Stamper is another one of my favorites!! It is called Script Merry Christmas and it is gorgeous!  My make & take for the weekend used this die too!

Stamping Away Box Side 1.6

Here's one more view of the complete box.  I LOVE finding ways to use my dies in out of the box ways!  Can you imagine how cute these would be on Christmas presents?


Script Merry Christmas  FRA-Die-09249

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Birthday Sentiments
 Cardstock: PTI Tropical Teal, Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Rustic White; SU! Pistachio Pudding 
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper Bundled Up
Other: Various Enamel Dots, Canvas fabric, Scor-pal, gold ribbon

1 comment:

Lynn said...

And I was the lucky winner of these fabulous goodies. The gems have already made their way onto a card I will be posting tomorrow and I'm sure the die will not be far along from being used! Need more time to get to using all my fabulous goodies! Loved your gorgeous wrapping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...