Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thinking of You


Hey everyone!  I wanted to share a card I made using PTI's newest color, Simply Chartreuse!  I paired it with Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores & Summer Sunrise. I really like the way the colors pop when used together!  And, that Woodgrain background is so good for so many things!!  I just love the textured look it gives to the card!


I hope everyone has a really great 3-day weekend!  Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies (all PTI unless noted)
 Stamps: Background Basics: Woodgrain, New Leaf, Through the Trees (sentiment)
Paper: Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz
Ink: Simply Chartreuse, Champagne VersaMark, True Black
Other: Ribbon, Ek Success Border Punch

10 comments:

jen said...

Love the combo of colors & textures here! Great card! :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Yep, these colors are just GREAT!!! I love your unique use of the large scalloped border too!

Amy Kolling said...

Jen.....I really like the SC cardstock!! It is a very fun color combo paired with these other colors!!

Katie said...

Man I *need* that SC card stock...now! You do clean and simple so well!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Love the colors you used! They are so pretty together. I should receive my SC cardstock next week. It looks so vibrant. I can't wait to play with it. Nice card!

Laurie said...

Hey stranger! :) Hope all is well! I had to stop in and say that I love your card! We haven't talked in days! How weird is that? :) I will talk to you soon! Be home Tuesday!

Barbara said...

Fabulous color combo, Jen! I just got my paper yesterday--can't wait to use it!

Lisa Voerg said...

Love the paper. What a creative way to use a punch. Great color combo.

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Love the woodgrain in the background. And love simply chartreuse. Great card.

Dana said...

WOW! This card really leaps off the page! SO fun and cheery and bright, I just love it Jen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...