Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wedding Bliss

I should seriously be packing right now, but sometimes you just have to take a break right!!??

I attended my cousin's wedding on Saturday in Wichita and wanted to share the card I made for her. It was inspired by her wedding invitation which was FABULOUS!! It actually was the inspiration for one of the "Showers of Blessing" cards that I made for the blog hop Laurie & I did and it was inspiration for one of Laurie's cards too!

I wanted to match the wedding invitation as closely as possible (by the way, her progams at the wedding also matched the invitations...so cute!!). Here is what I came up with and I liked how it turned out!

The bottom white "Victorian Elements" images are embossed with white and the same image is stamped on the top of the card on each side of the green Bazzill paper with VersaMark ink to make the watermark affect.

The sentiment is from a retired TAC stamp set which still makes me sad because it is so elegant and one of my favs!!! I just couldn't help but use it for this card!

Hope this inspires you for your next wedding cards. I don't know about you, but we have received several more wedding invitations in the mail already!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Gosh is this gorgeous! I love the embossed white images...it looks spectacular.

Barb said...

This is so beautifully elegant, Jen!! Luv it!

Bridgett Owens said...

Tres chic! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

The white embossing is fantastic! It is a very elegant card! And may they happily ever after... rita w

Laurie said...

Gorgeous! Love it! Fantastic! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...