Sunday, June 28, 2009

The NEW Angel Company Catalogue!

I just returned from TAC Seminar and am so excited to get to share with you 2 cards that I made that are published in the new catalogue!! I sent these cards in last November for a design call that was originally for a February publication. That publication was changed and none of those cards were needed and so I really wasn't expecting to see them in this new catalogue! I was so surprised when I heard that I had cards in it!

You can find my cards on page 76 (using the Just A Note & Forever Family set & page 83 (using the Doodle Bugs set). Here's a sneak peek:


Want to see what the front cover looks like?? Here you go!

I have copies of this catalogue available now. They are only $4.95! I just LOVE some of the new stamp sets!! The new owl image is my absolute favorite and they gave that one to us FREE at seminar!! Can't wait to play with it!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats to you! So exciting - they are really cute and I can't wait to see them full size! :)

Barb said...

Congratulations, Jen!! Fantastic cards... LOVE that you 'dyed' the button to match on the first one :)

Michelle said...

Congrats on being in the catalog - the cards are awesome! It was great meeting you and I look forward to "chatting" with you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...