Saturday, October 20, 2007

Gift Tag Tins


I wanted to share with you a tin full of tags that I made. I love the colors of these tags and they can easily be fastened to a gift box or bag. I used a scalloped punch (not currently available through TAC) and 2 sizes of circle punches (that I use ALL the time--SO worth the investment!!). After punching the circles, I stamped a snowflake with Aquatic Splash VersaMagic Chalk Ink in the center of the white cardstock and then added the "to/from" with Burnt Umber Palette ink. I also outlined the white circle with the Burnt Umber ink too. Next, I took my white Souffle pen (another item I use constantly) and put little white dots on each scallop and then attached a gold thread through the top of the tag.

I tied a brown ribbon around the tin to make it look gifty. There are 12 tags in the tin.

I love this color combination too.

Edited to Add: These tins are available through The Angel Company's catalogue. They are cheap too! You get a pack of 4 tins for only $4.95!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Adorable tags! That color combo is great.

kssdesigns said...

These are super cute! I just might have to make a few of these to give the ladies at work! Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I love your design and the colors are great! I'm going to have to case this one!

Cathrine StClair said...

Awesome project! Great idea!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh so neat! I'm waiting for my tins to come in from my last order to do a similar project. I really like what you have done so I might just have to do this one too.

:-)

Leanne said...

Where did you get those tins???? I need to make some of these. I can just imagine my tree covered in them!!!

Becky said...

These are so great! I hope you don't mind I CASEd them to give them to my hostesses. My hostesses LOVED them! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...