Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Advent Calendar Class



I am so excited to share with you about this upcoming class! I was asked to teach a class at the Inman Wellness Center in November and I decided we would make an Advent Calendar. These are so much fun and I think that you'll enjoy putting this project together!

This is made with a cookie sheet, scrapbook paper (non-TAC), rubber stamps, ribbons and embellishments. The calendar is magnetic so as you count down the days until Christmas with your children or grandchildren you can then store the "extra" days on the back of the cookie sheet! Even if you don't use this as an advent calendar, it would still make a fun Christmas decoration or you could give it as a gift!

The class will be November 20th from 6:30 PM until 9:00 PM at the Inman Wellness Center. I believe the cost of the class will be $15 for both members and non-members and you can register at the Wellness Center or call 585-2050. There are only 6 spots available, so don't wait to register! All supplies will be provided.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I wish I was closer so I could do this class. It's a great project!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So amazing!!

Karla McConnell said...

Great project, Jennifer. I'm sure you will be sold OUT!!

kssdesigns said...

This is really cute, is it as time consuming as it looks? Wish I could take the class!

Amy Kolling said...

I wish I could come to yours so I could actually get mine done! I bought the cookie sheet a LONG time ago to do this project!!! :)

Mary Leeson said...

Jen, thanks for dropping by my blog. Love this calendar! Looks like so much fun to make. TFS. Bless~

abhall76 said...

Great looking calendar. Gonna have to try one of these after the big move.

Alley said...

This is great, I wish I had time to do it. Terrific

Mary Leeson said...

Wow! This is awesome. TFS. Blessings to you~

Stampin' Meg said...

SUPER SUPER cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...