Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Congratulations!

It's hump day!!  Yeah for Wednesdays!  I'm excited because tonight my 12 year old son and I are heading to the Kansas State Fair to take in a Matthew West & Cloverton concert!  It's his first concert and I hope he enjoys it!  I've always loved attending concerts so it's extra special to get to take my son with me this time!

On to the card.  I played along with this week's Retro Sketches challenge #131.  

Baby Animals Elephant Congratulations

The challenge called for a square card but I went with a regular A2 sized card instead, changing it up just a bit so I could make my images fit.  I used the cute elephant from the Frantic Stamper Baby Animals die set to cut the image from my patterned paper.   I LOVE the animals in this set...so cute!  I then popped that panel with the negative die cut up with dimensionals and adhered the elephant ear inside on the coordinating piece of patterned paper.

Baby Animals Elephant Congratulations Closeup

I used the Congratulations from the Frantic Stamper Accolades die set for my sentiment.  Isn't that scripty sentiment great?  I really like that font!  This card came together so quickly and would be easy to reproduce! 


Thanks for stopping by today!  


Dies: Frantic Stamper Baby Animals & Accolades
Patterned Paper:  Simple Stories Hello Baby
Cardstock: PTI Soft Stone, MFT Bubblegum

2 comments:

  1. aw....super sweet! I love how your sentiment hangs off the sides and how you inset your elephant into the negative! I *need* some FS dies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE!!! I love the die sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!