Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Lucky Day Sale! Up to 80% Off!


It's YOUR Lucky Day!

It's time to send some of the classic Catherine Pooler products over the rainbow and into retirement.  The good news is the prices have been slashed up to 80% off...so now they can become your pot of gold!

These products go on sale Wednesday morning, March 16th at 9 AM EST.


This card is made with some of the retiring products, just in time for those summer ice cream cards!  Here I used the 3 Scoop Stamps and 3 Scoop Dies.  

I also thought I'd share a few cards I've made with the retiring products and I linked them up to the original post in case you'd like to see the details.


Retiring Product: Tilly's Magic Garden



Retiring Product: Punctuated Party


This is one of my favorite CP sets and I am so sad to see it go! Get it while you can!

Retiring ProductWoohoo



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...