Monday, November 12, 2018

Glittery Gold Joy Tag


I am so into the Christmas spirit already!  Not to overlook Thanksgiving but I feel like the two holidays go hand in hand! I love buying and giving gifts so this time of year is such fun for me. Plus, when I focus on the true meaning of the season it becomes magical!


I put this little bag and tag together for a small little gift.  I die cut the tag with the Good Stuff dies once with Midnight cardstock and then a second time with Premium White cardstock.  For that gorgeous gold background I stamped the Ornamental Background stamp with Versamark ink and then embossed with Zing! Gold Glitter embossing powder.  I love how it sparkles!


I stamped the poinsettia from the 'Tis the Season stamp set with VersaMark & embossed the main part with white embossing powder. I also embossed the center with the same gold embossing powder I used on the background.   I die cut it out with the coordinating dies and then and also die cut the "joy" from the Joy Wreath die set.  I covered the "joy" with Peppermint Scrub ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder to make it shiny. I assembled all the pieces together and attached it to a small burlap bag.

Thanks for joining me today!

Affiliate links are used at no cost to you
Tis the Season Stamps
Tis the Season Stamps
Shop at:
CP
Tis the Season Dies
Tis the Season Dies
Shop at:
CP
Ornamental Background Stamp
Ornamental Background Stamp
Shop at:
CP
Good Stuff Dies
Good Stuff Dies
Shop at:
CP
Joy Wreath Dies
Joy Wreath Dies
Shop at:
CP
Peppermint Scrub Ink
Peppermint Scrub Ink
Shop at:
CP
All CP Inks
All CP Inks
Shop at:
CP
Bright White Embossing Pwd
Bright White Embossing Pwd
Shop at:
CP
Superfine Bright White Embossing Pwd Lg
Superfine Bright White Embossing Pwd Lg
Shop at:
CP
Clear Gloss Embossing Pwd
Clear Gloss Embossing Pwd
Shop at:
CP
Anti-Static Pouch
Anti-Static Pouch
Shop at:
SC
VersaMark Ink
VersaMark Ink
Shop at:
CP
White (Premium) Cardstock
White (Premium) Cardstock
Shop at:
CP
Midnight Cardstock
Midnight Cardstock
Shop at:
CP
Round Grid Block 2.75
Round Grid Block 2.75"
Shop at:
CP
Acrylic Grid Stamping Block 4-7/8 x 6-1/8
Acrylic Grid Stamping Block 4-7/8 x 6-1/8"
Shop at:
CP
Acrylic Grid 6 Block Bundle
Acrylic Grid 6 Block Bundle
Shop at:
CP

________________________________________________

Instagram: JenniferDCarter * YouTube: Jen's Ink Spot
Pinterest:  Jennifer Carter * Facebook: Jen's Ink Spot

1 comment:

mamawcindy said...

Your tag is gorgeous. So pretty on that bag. I am getting In the Christmas spirit to. Going to be putting the Christmas Tree up very soon. Glad I stopped by. Have a great week.
cindys-greencricut

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...