Monday, June 11, 2018

YouTube Blog Hop WINNER

Thank you so much to everyone who commented on my video for Ardyth's 1,000 YouTube Subscriber Blog Hop! 


Someone from the comments left on my video will win 2 Catherine Pooler ink pads of their choice! The BEST ink pads on the market in my humble opinion!  The winner has been chosen by random and the winner is:
 And that person is: 

Congratulations Teresa Doyle!  I hope you love these ink pads if you haven't purchased any yet.  They are fantastic!  Please contact Ardyth by June 30th.

There are lots of other prizes up for grabs so be sure to check Ardyth's blog for all of the winners!  

Thank you so much for commenting and joining us in this fun YouTube blog hop.  If you aren't sure what I am talking about, you can view the video with more information here.

MORE GIVEAWAYS

If you are interested in winning the entire new June release from Lil' Inker Designs, visit this post on my blog and leave a comment for your chance!  Good luck!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...