Wednesday, January 31, 2018

A Card & a Treat Cup


Frantic Stamper has come out with a unique die that can be used for cards & other paper projects or you can use it to make a treat cup and/or basket.  Let's take a look.


Happy Birthday Card
We'll start first with the card.

FRA-DIE-10382-10119-CL072-JenCarter1

I first die cut the doily from the Bonnet Basket Treat Cup die from white cardstock and used that for the focal point of my card, trimming off one side.  I die cut the light pink flower and the black leaves with that die set out of felt.  The smallest flower was die cut using the Floral Confetti die. I arranged the flowers around the outside of my doily.  

FRA-DIE-10382-10119-CL072-JenCarter2

I stamped the sentiment with the Many Happy Birthdays clear stamp set and then added a few black dots for accents and for the flower centers.

Matching Bonnet Treat Cup

FRA-DIE-10382-10119-09643-JenCarter1

Using the same die set you can turn treat cups (available here) into little bonnets/hats or baskets (use the long skinny scalloped piece as a handle).  For this one I used the same supplies as I did for the card and adhered them to the treat cup.

FRA-DIE-10382-10119-09643-JenCarter2

Here's a view from the top.  

Makes a cute party favor doesn't it?

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh my! I instantly fell in love with your fabulous card, Jen!!! But then I saw that adorable bonnet!!! Oh my goodness!!! How totally clever!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...