Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Last Day for Catherine Pooler Sale

Good news!  If you are waiting to get your hands on the hugely popular Plaid background from Catherine Pooler it is now in stock AND you can snag it with free shipping through today!


I used this background on a couple cards that I've shared on my blog previously.


And, don't forget the new inks!  With free shipping you get a great discount!  It's a great time to try one...or ALL of them! :)



I also think you'll LOVE the Acrylic Grid Blocks that Catherine carries exclusively in her store!  Another great product to snag with free shipping!  I love the size & weight of these!  And the gridlines make stamping so much easier!




The sale ends today so hurry over!  


Merry After Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...