Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Christmas with Frantic Stamper

Jen Carter JOY Mistletoe

For this CAS Christmas card, I started by die cutting the Mistletoe from Frantic Stamper and then coloring it with copics.  I added some red pearls to it also where the berries are on the die.  I die cut the bow from gold cardstock, also with the Mistletoe die I die cut the J & Y with the new JOY dies.  I placed the mistletoe joy on a piece of peach cardstock die cut with one of the Pinprick Rectangles dies.  I rounded the corners with a corner rounder on the kraft cardstock to finish the card off.


I'm entering this card in the Addicted to CAS challenge to use bows.

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!