Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Today & Always

Jen Carter Today Always Diamond 3 wm

Hello!  Today's card features a wedding card.  I started by using the super creative and beautiful Cover Up Die: Diamond Lace from Lil' Inker Designs and then backed it with pink cardstock.

Tip: If you'd like to see an easy and quick way to get all of those little circles out of your cardstock after you cut it, you can watch my video here: https://youtu.be/3XQS3_E__b8.

Jen Carter Today Always Diamond 1

I then die cut the Today & Always Greeting Die from ivory cardstock for the focal point.  The flowers are die cut and stamped using the Awesome Blossom stamps and coordinating dies.

I'm entering this in the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #214 to use the following sketch.


 Cover Up Die: Diamond Lace

 Awesome Blossom stamps
Awesome Blossom Dies

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Jen! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...