Monday, March 7, 2016

Feel Better

Hello!  Today I have a card to share just for fun!  

Jen Carter Happy Bird Feel Better

I love the new WPlus9 Happy Birds set!! When I first saw it, it just kept calling my name.  The funny thing is that coloring images has never really been my thing but for some reason this set was different!  I played with a friend's Zig Pens and loved them and this card was born! 

Jen Carter Happy Bird Feel Better Closeup 1

I needed some get well soon cards, as my stash was low, and I thought an upside down bird upsetting a pile of leaves seemed like the perfect thing to cheer up someone who was feeling a little down.  The sentiment I used is from a Simon Says Stamp set called "Hand Lettered Encouragement".  The watercolor panel is die cut from a Lil' Inker Designs Dual Dotted Rectangles die.

I'm entering this card in this week's Cupcakes Inspirations Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps: WPlus9 Happy Birds, SSS Hand Lettered Encouragement
Dies: Lil' Inker Designs Dual Dotted Rectangles die
Coloring Medium: Zig Real Brush Markers

5 comments:

Lynn said...

So cute! Love how bright and cheery this is Jen.

~amy~ said...

This is awesome and your coloring is perfect!

Deborah Frings said...

This is fabulous! I do like the watercolour background and that bird works perfectly with the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Deborah, DT.

Sandy said...

Great card. LOVE all the bright fun colors. Thank you for joining our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations this week.
-Sandy, DT

Naki said...

Oh my gosh, I had to get this bird set as soon as they became available myself! (actually got the bundle...hee hee) I think they're the cutest and funniest birds ever! Your coloring is beautiful, and this is such a fun card! Thanks for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...