Saturday, September 5, 2015

Thinking of You


I'm SO ready for a 3 day weekend!  How about you?  Yea for sleeping in again for a few days! :)

You know how it is when some dies just caputre your attention?  That's how it was for me when I saw the Starfall Reverse Cut die from Frantic Stamper! 

Jen Carter Night Sky Thinking of You

I put the die to use on this CAS card. I love that the star panel is smaller than a cardfront so it can be used in so many ways!  For this particular card I made it into a mat by cutting around it and then rounding the top corners.  I backed the dark blue paper with a bright yellow cardstock.  

Jen Carter Night Sky Thinking of You Closeup

The house is still one of my favorites called Suburb Houses.  I die cut it with dark gray cardstock.  I created the hills with light gray cardstock and cut them using the Stitched Scene Builder Edgers dies. 

It really is very simple!  Thank you for joining me today!  Hope you have a great holiday weekend in the USA!

1 comment:

Amy Kolling said...

This is simply adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...