Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tears are Words

**I still have some great stamp sets up for sale!  Check out my sale page here!**

What a crazy day today has been!  It started with a little rain, then some snow, then sleet and now sunshine...and LOTS and LOTS of wind!  Welcome to Kansas!  :)

This week Lil' Inker Designs is sponsoring the Curtain Call Challenge and I'm just now getting around to posting my card for it!

DSC00228

The inspiration photo for this week's challenge just screamed to be used with the Circles & Diamonds Stitched Pattern Die & Darling Diamonds stamp set.  And, since this is the set I helped come to life, it holds a near and dear place in my heart.  The sentiment comes from the Stay Beautiful stamp set.


If you'd like to play along,, you could win a $30 gift certificate to the LID store!!

Thanks for stopping by today! 

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Well I am glad that you did so that I can enjoy your lovely card. Thank you Jen for being a part of the Curtain Call challenge as a representative for Lil' Inker!

Michelle said...

Such a sweet design! So soft!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so beautiful, Jen! I love it!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so beautiful, Jen! I love it!

Marisa said...

So glad you joined us :) Love the "quilt" you created!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful! That stitched die-cut panel looks wonderful with the pretty colors. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call.

Amy Kolling said...

I don't think I've ever noticed before how the diamonds make a frame around the circular stitching!!! I am most certainly having a "duh" moment here! I love this look!!!!

~amy~ said...

Fabulous...love your color choices!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...