Saturday, May 11, 2013

I Quite Like You...A Lot!

Hello!!  It has been such a great weekend!! We had a county holiday on Friday and so I had the day off!  We went to a parade, spent the day with grandma, played on inflatables & with friends, had a big prayer answered and celebrated with lots of high school graduates!  And now tomorrow is Mother's Day!  Whew!! That's a lot in one weekend!

Well, even with all that, I found some time to sit down and play along with the WPlus9 Monday Mood Board #9. 



I really like playing with these Blanket Stitched Blooms flower stamps!  There are so many possible combinations.  Sticking with the theme, I kept them a very muted, natural color. I used a blanket stitch using The Twinery's Solid Natural Twine along the side of the card mat to match the stitched flowers.

Here's the mood board we were to use as inspiration.


Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mother's out there!  

You know, while I am thinking about it, I have to share what my son gave me for Mother's Day!  It is precious (he is in 4th Grade).  I snapped a quick photos so it's a little blurry.


How sweet is that!  Even with the typos, I thought it was the most adorable thing, lol!  I am a happy mom!  So blessed!  

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Oh, Jen. That is the sweetest mother's day gift I have ever seen. What a treasure. And, I love your mood board card. The blanket stitching on the side looks great with those stamps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...