Monday, March 8, 2010

Dot Spot

I got the new PTI "Dot Spot" set in the mail today and had to sit down and make a quick card.  I used the Raspberry Fizz & Lemon Tart color combination that I used on this card previously.


You can barely see the background in this photo but I paired the Dot Spot images with another new set I got called "Text Style II".  I wanted to use those two together since it wouldn't be an obvious combination or choice.  Here's a closeup where you can see the background a little better.


Also, I LOVE the PTI Tea Dye inks that are used around the edges of the white & yellow cardstock pieces.  It just finishes everything off.  You can tell from this shot that I stamped a few of the spots with VersaMark on the Lemon Tart paper. 


The sentiment is from The Angel Company's "Savvy Sayings" stamp set.  I really love that set!  It has great fonts and sayings in it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I'd LOVE to hear what you think!

Supplies
Stamps:  PTI Dot Spot & Text Style II, TAC Savvy Sayings
Paper:  TAC Brown & White, PTI Lemon Tart
Ink:  PTI Raspberry Fizz & Lemon Tart, Burnt Umber Palette, PTI Tea Dye, VersaMark
Other:  Pop Dots

20 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love your card! It is so pretty with all those spots! The text background is perfect for this. Excellent job!

Jennifer K said...

Great card, Jen. I love the layered stamps - it gives some texture and interest without the bulk. I'm going to have to try those colors together - they are really pretty.

Maggie said...

What a cute card! I wish I could sit down and make something quick like you :)

BethieJ said...

I think it is FABULOUS! Isnt this a fun set!!! :)

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Jen! LOVE the colors, and that dot set is awesome :)

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

So cute! That set is really growing on me. I thought it was cute but one I really didn't need... I'm rethinking that one now! LOL Love the text background paired with it.

Ted said...

Very creative combination of stamp sets. :) Love how you added the Dots to your sentiment card. :)

Cathy Weber said...

I love dot spot. You used a great combination of colors and on the angled picture you could really see the text stamping. Nice job.

Chris said...

Glad you showed it with all the angles because there are so many great details here!

Daniela F. said...

Fab card!! Love the subtle texture of text background behind the Dot Spot circles and your colors are so beautiful. That just shouts spring :)

Sarah G. said...

Love the colors you used! Very pretty card!!

Lee Anne said...

Yay! I love those colors! What a fun card!

Taheerah said...

Beautiful card Jen, your Lemon Tart stamps so nice and bright! Great card!

Kimberly said...

Very pretty! Love the color combo and the text in the background. Enjoy your new stamps!!!

Anika said...

Great Card! I love the how the dots pop against the subtle text style!

Lori said...

this is awesome!!! even though it was quick it doesn't look like it. very stunning!!

Sherry said...

Oh WOW! Great card! Love the colors!!

AmethystCat said...

super cute card!

Anonymous said...

Great job. Loved how you used Text Style with Dot Spot!

Diane Jaquay said...

Great card, love the Spot Dot with Text Style, and the colors are beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...